101XP Portal EN - Game news
Game Center, version 5.3
Today, on February 18, the 101XP Game Center has been updated to version 5.3. You can now enable any third-party single-player PC game to run via the Game Center – all it takes is a few clicks in the GC settings or your account's library of games. Whether it is a title from another publisher, an older game installed from a CD-ROM which you occasionally launch for nostalgia's sake, or even a project you have developed yourself – simply add a custom path to its .exe file to set up quick access via the 101XP Game Center.
As always, we value your opinion and suggestions, so a new convenient feedback form has been added to the Game Center settings screen. The information and the comments you send will be taken into account for implementing more useful features and quality of life improvements in the future.
The update can be installed manually in the Game Center settings, by restarting the application at which point it will check for updates automatically, or by waiting until the system prompts you to install the latest version.
List of improvements:
1. Redesigned the "My games" section into "Library" with improved game filtering;
2. Implemented the option to add third-party client games installed on the user's PC to the Game Center's Library;
3. Fine-tuned the uninstallation process for client games and corresponding shortcuts;
4. Added a new user feedback form in the Game Center settings;
5. Added a shortcut icon for the 101 Artefact store to the navigation menu;
6. Temporarily disabled the option to add a Proxy server in the settings until the next update;
7. Fixed a number of minor errors and visual bugs.
Thank you for helping us make the 101XP Game Center even better!