101XP Portal EN - Game news
Game Center Update
Today, on July 8, the 101XP Game Center has been updated to version 5.1.6. New to this version is the long-awaited quick login functionality added in the authorization window (up to 5 previously accessed accounts can now be saved by checking the "Remember me" box when signing in) and more! The update can be installed manually in the Game Center settings, by restarting the application at which point it will check for updates automatically, or by waiting until the system prompts you to install the latest version.
List of improvements: # Added the quick login option for previously accessed accounts in the authorization window (up to 5 accounts can be saved);
- Added an extra hard drive free space check when resuming a download of a client-based game, as well as a custom error message related to this issue;
- Added an extra connection check when downloading client-based games (triggered by complete connection loss), as well as a custom error message with the option to restart the process upon successful reconnection;
- Implemented the option for launching browser games via the Game Center without loading web portal elements (this mode will become available for more titles over time);
- Fixed an issue that rendered players unable to zoom in and out of browser games with the Ctrl + Mouse Wheel combination;
- Other minor bug fixes and optimization.
Thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestions for improving the 101XP Game Center!